Suzuki Early Childhood Education "Prenatal Through Early Years" Online Program
Suzuki ECE is the realization of potential through active and reactive participation in the environment.
Environment is defined as all that surrounds a child both before and after birth.
The uniqueness of this program is the emphasis on the natural development of the child from birth and the rich and stimulating learning partnerships that are developed with parents and teachers.
The goal is to create a home environment for children free from pressure, in which they can gain skills such as: a sense of purpose in life, an understanding of discipline and an appreciation of beauty.
This program is for parents and their children as old as 3 years old, and as young as prenatal. It is designed to prepare younger children and their parents for entry into the Headstart program (ages 2.5 to 5). Children aged 2.5 to 3 can be placed in either the ECE program or the Headstart program, at the discretion of the teachers and parents.
INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM:
- Free trial lesson with a follow-up information session
- Weekly zoom lessons
- Weekly videos sent before class
- Tips for parents creating a home environment for babies
- Written feedback after each class
- Resources in google classroom for parent, games etc.
- Trouble-shooting sessions with the teacher (upon request)
Weekly lessons will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time for families and the teacher, Chela.
The program consists of three 9-week terms, with the following start dates:
- November 6th, 2023
- January 22nd, 2024
- April 1st, 2024
The cost per term is $371.00.
The Seven Principles of Suzuki Early Childhood Education
- Every Child Can Learn
- Ability Develops Early
- Environment Nurtures Growths
- Children learn from one another
- Success breeds success
- Parental involvement is critical
- Encouragement is essential