Changing children’s lives through music.
What is Viva Suzuki?
Viva Suzuki is a concert that involves all SuzukiMusic students, from the earliest beginners to the most senior: violinists, violists, cellists, flutists and guitar students all perform in this event. It is SuzukiMusic’s most important annual fundraiser and is scheduled for May 13th, 2017 at 2pm, at Cedarview Alliance Church in Barrhaven. The concert is a tribute to Dr. Shinichi Suzuki and his timeless vision of changing children’s lives through music. All funds raised go to support:
- School programming
- Faculty development
- Our sister school, Vision Nouvelle in Haiti.
How can you help?
There are several ways you can support the School:
- Buy a Chocolate Bar from a student!
- Know a SuzukiMusic student? Pledge them your support!
- Attend the Viva Suzuki concert on May 13th at 2pm, Cedarview Alliance.
Tickets are available in advance at Canterbury during Group Class days or by pre-ordering via PayPal: (Online orders will be charged a small processing fee. Simply present receipt in exchange for tickets)
$10 Seniors (60+)
$8 Child (2 to 18)
$45 Family Pack (2 adults + unlimited children)
- Volunteer your time!
- Become a Corporate Sponsor and advertise in our SuzNews and VivaSuzuki program. Click Corporate Sponsorship Package 2017-2018 for further information.
Viva Suzuki Parent Logistical Plan for Viva Suzuki Day:
SuzukiMusic is a non-profit corporation and registered charity. 892776378RR0001
Thank You to our Sponsors!
Thank You to our Donors